Most people have different things or sayings that bother them. Here is a list of some of my pet peeves:
- People who chew food or gum loud- like a cow
- Being late or being made late by other people
- People who says “no offense” as if what they are about to say is not offensive.
- people walk slow or stop out of no where- why would just all of a sudden decide to stop
- people who talk over someone who is in the middle of a sentence-I honestly wonder why I talk sometimes
- Having to repeat things because the person wasn’t listening/ then you tell them to forget it and they get mad
- Take public transportation-it takes forever/ the people
- Bus drivers who drive away as they see you running for the bus- and if you ever taken the bus you know what I mean
- People who say out loud what they are texting/ writing- did I ask you to tell me what you’re writing.
- drivers who don’t use their turn signals-Like Im crossing the street and I dont know which way the car is going so I cross and I have a car coming at me and the driver gets mad
- the saying, “same difference”-is it really the same if its different
- girls who wear too much makeup
- people who eat or take the last of something and put the packaging-getting my hopes up and then there not being any
- not being able to drive- I have to take public transportation everywhere